Since 1894, The Weston Golf Club has earned its reputation for honoring the skill of the game of golf. The Par 72, 18-hole golf course was originally designed by Donald Ross and is the focal point of the club.
Although the Club opened in 1894, the current location was built in 1916-1917. Donald Ross designed the original nine holes and the expanded par-71 layout, which opened in 1923. The two newest holes (11 and 12, designed by Geoffrey Cornish) were added in 1965. These replaced a very short par 3 and one par 4, and brought the course to its current par-72 layout. Improvements during the 1990's included new tees on 16 and 17. During the Fall of 2001, three greens were reconstructed (2, 8 and 13). The bunkers were restored and a new irrigation system installed during 2002-2003.